While G.L. Nause Co. welcomes and considers applicants with entry level and less experience, the preferred applicant is described below:
*Mig Welding using .035 Hard Wire and .045 Duel Shielded Processes on Carbon and SS Alloy's;
*Interpret Shop Drawings and preform common lay out of Component Parts to complete a fabricated assembly;
*Use standard layout and assembly tools such as Tape Measures, Squares etc.;
*Use standard hand power tools such as Grinders and Drills;
*Oxy Acetylene cutting and heating;
Equipment operation experience considered as an added value to your compensation would be:
*Fork Lift , Overhead Bridge Crane , Saws, Press Brakes, Plate Rolls;
Successful candidate's will be responsible for supplying there own welding helmet, safety toe work shoes, basic lay out tools and hand tools.
G.L. Nause Co. is a "drug free work place".
* We require pre-employment and random drug screening;
* Post accident and injury drug screening;
* Applicant must be able to lift 70 lbs.;
* Applicant must pass a written skills test;
* Applicant must pass a weld test;
We offer "Competitive Wages and Benefits".
The preferred candidate's listed above could expect earnings in the $20.00 per hour range depending on experience.
We also offer:
* Health, Dental and Vision Insurance;
* 6 Paid Holidays;
* Paid Vacation;
* Profit Sharing and Bonuses;
* Over Time;
* New Work Pants and Shirts;
* $100.00 Safety Toe Shoe allowance supplied annually, after passing the probationary period.
(4) - 10 Hour Work Days;
Monday thru Thursday 6:00 am to 4:30 pm;
Fridays are 6:00 am to 2:00 pm as needed;